It works with any MySQL version from 3.21 or above and supports most
of the latest MySQL features including Trigger, Stored Procedure,
Function, Event, View, Manage User, and so on. It is also not only
sophisticated enough for professional developers, but also easy to
learn for new users. With its well-designed Graphical User
Interface(GUI), Navicat MySQL lets you quickly and easily create,
organize, access and share information in a secure and easy way.
Navicat MySQL is available on three platforms - Microsoft Windows, Mac
OS X and Linux. It can connect users to local/remote MySQL Server,
providing several utilitarian tools such as Data/Structure
Synchronization, Import/Export, Backup and Report to facilitate the
process of maintaining data.
LATEST MYSQL VERSIONS SUPPORT
- Compatible with any MySQL server version.
- Support of Events.
- Support of Triggers.
- Support of Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Support of Views.
- VARCHAR Data Type support. Value from 0 to 65,535 in 5.0.3 and
- BIT Data Type support.
- BINARY/VARBINARY Data Type support.
WELL-DESIGNED USER INTERFACE
- Virtual Grouping for categorizing your works.
- Customize of connection order.
- Further data are shown in the tree view.
- Provide better vision for users in table grid.
- Well-described Wizard System.
- Support dock windows.
POWERFUL DATA MANAGEMENT TOOLS
- Form View support.
- Send notification e-mail for schedule task.
- Foreign Key Auto-Completion.
- Data Synchronization support.
- Structure Synchronization support.
- Support of Tables/Views/Stored Procedures/Events Backup and
- Support of Tables/View/Stored Procedures/Events Data Transfer.
- Build in SQL Console.
- Supports Parameter Query.
- dBaseIII memo support in DBF Import Wizard.
- Run Selected in SQL editor.
- Raw mode setting allows user to view the actual data value which
stored in the MySQL database.
- Support of HTTP Tunnel.
- Support of Private Key for SSH Tunnel.
- Provide Auto-reconnection for MySQL server.
- Export Registry Record(.reg) via Navicat MySQL.
- Support Code-Completion in Query, View and Event.
- Support New Query - create a query from different databases which
are within the same connection.
- Support Views in Query Builder.
- Support of Views Builder.
- Support of setting global Row Height and Column Width in table
- WordWrap for Query and View Editor.
- Provides a short-cut to terminate a running query.