The GOLD EDITION of the critically acclaimed EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA includes 16-bit stereo samples from the PLATINUM EDITION (which is multi-channel), at a much lower cost, and was recorded where orchestral instruments sound their most natural - in a state of the art Concert Hall.
- The GOLD EDITION includes all sections of a Symphonic Orchestra - Strings, Woodwinds, Brass, and Orchestral Percussion.
- The GOLD EDITION includes the vast majority of instruments and articulations from the PLATINUM EDITION - except it includes stereo samples, similar to other orchestral sample libraries (PLATINUM EDITION is multi-channel).
- The GOLD EDITION "Upgrade Plan" enables users to apply 100% of the purchase price for the GOLD EDITION towards an upgrade to the PLATINUM EDITION at any time.
- The GOLD EDITION includes release trails (additional reverb, and other effects are also included in the NATIVE INSTRUMENTS KOMPAKT software).
- The GOLD EDITION includes the same KOMPAKT sample player software from NATIVE INSTRUMENTS as the PLATINUM EDITION, but requires much less processing power. If you are using other high-end sample libraries, it will run on your current system (see system specifications).
- The GOLD EDITION can be imported into KONTAKT** (from version 1.5), for even greater flexibility and more options for working with the sound material (for example - creating your own programs).
- The GOLD EDITION is completely upward compatible with the PLATINUM EDITION; compositions created in the GOLD EDITION can be played back in the PLATINUM EDITION - at 24-bit, and with the other mic positions included in the PLATINUM EDITION - providing users with a known upgrade path at any time (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details).
- The EASTWEST / QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA was produced by Doug Rogers from EASTWEST and Nick Phoenix from QUANTUM LEAP, who collectively have received over 30 international awards for sample libraries they have created.
NO SAMPLER REQUIRED!
The GOLD EDITION of the EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA comes as a VIRTUAL INSTRUMENT which includes a high-performance NATIVE INSTRUMENTS interface powered by the efficient KONTAKT audio engine, including Direct-from-Disk*, for Mac and PC (*With freely-downloadable Direct-from-Disk extension). The GOLD EDITION can also be loaded into KONTAKT (from version 1.5), for even greater flexibility and more options for working with the sound material.
Each VIRTUAL INSTRUMENT in the collection combines intuitive handling with excellent sound quality, and functions as a plug-in instrument, without the need for a sampler.
For the sonically adventureous, many sound shaping tools have been built in to the interface. Powerful multi-mode filters, envelopes, and LFOs give a wealth of creative possibilities. Integrated high-quality reverb, chorus, and delay effects are also provided.
Direct from Disk playback easily handles large samples beyond available RAM (which is assignable).
Professional sound quality with advanced 32-bit processing, and 256 voice polyphony allow for lush arrangements. The clean and intuitive interface never lets the technology get in the way of your creativity. All important instrument parameters can be immediately adjusted without the need to page, scroll, or fumble through a manual.