Foxit PhantomPDF Business Robust for the needs of businesses. Expands upon PhantomPDF Standard by providing the security that helps companies meet regulatory compliance and corporate governance for their important documents and archives and to ensure documents dont change after they are approved. You can extend the usage control benefits of Microsoft Windows Server Active Directory Rights Management Service to all your PDF documents; allowing author control of document features within each PDF, where you can certify documents and set permitted actions after certifying.
Foxit PhantomPDF Business builds upon the capabilities of PhantomPDF Standard and PhantomPDF Express. It enables quick and easy creation of professional looking PDF documents, highlighting and annotation capabilities, advanced editing capabilities, and high end security to safeguard sensitive information.
Highlighted features of PhantomPDF Business include:
- XFA Form Filling XFA (XML Form Architecture) form allows you to leverage existing XFA forms.
- High Performance Up to 3 times faster PDF creation from over 200 of the most common office file types and convert multiple files to PDF in a single operation.
- One Click PDF Creation Create PDF document with a single mouse click from Microsoft Office applications like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Advanced PDF Editor Allows you to modify any page contents in any PDF documents, select, insert, change, remove, rotate, copy and paste text, images, graphics and shadings.
- Robust Document Security Using password protection, certificate encryption, and digital signature tools.
- Redaction Lets you permanently remove (redact) visible text and images from PDF documents.
- Document Certification Indicates you approve of its content and allows you to specify the types of changes that are permitted for the PDF to remain certified.
- Microsoft Active Directory RMS Protector and Policy Manager Extends the usage control benefits of Microsoft Windows Server Active Directory Rights Management Service to all your PDF documents and allows the author the control of document features within each PDF.
- Form Design Easy to use electronic forms design tools to make your office forms work harder. Enables you to create or convert static PDF files into professional looking forms. Form data import tools allow data to be automatically imported into a form reducing manual key entering and input errors.
- Optical Character Recognition OCR support to make scanned or image-based PDFs selectable and searchable.
- PDF/A Validation Verify that the document is compliant with PDF/A-1a or PDF/A-1b for long term archiving.
- PDF Optimizer Optimize PDF document to reduce the file size.
- High Compression of scanned documents.
- Email and Phone Support help when you need it