Best Service Titan Virtual Instrument HAPPY NEW YEAR
TITAN offers 5500 multisamples of the best sounds from 200 (!!) classic Analog Synthesizers and Modular Systems including the biggest & most famous Digital Synths & Workstations of the 80s and 90s but also the newest Virtual Instruments and current synths all in one massive plug-in.
That means 40 years of Synth-history and sound variety, the biggest sound and Style collection ever. We put a great emphasis on preserving the unique sound charachter of each instrument. That's why the instruments were partially sampled with their original effects and filters because they can hardly be reproduced in the virtual domain.
All instruments were sampled and looped perfectly and inserted into the best service ENGINE.
- superfast Sound-Loading - average access and loading of a new sound with all its parameters and effects in less than a second!
- direct stepping through the Soundpool
- Analog Modelling for realistic reproduction of analog synth-sounds.
- Solo-Mode, Legato-Mode, Glide and samplestart shifting.
- a vast array of parameters, giving unprecedented sound diversity
- QuickEdit Page: an inspiring interface with instant access to all important parameters
- ProEdit Page: offers every possible parameter, an FX-Rack with 46 effects, convolution reverb and more...
- infinite polyphony
- flexible MIDI-Routing
- excellent Arpeggiator inkl. Midifile-Player
- Step Sequencer
- 36 GB Sample Sound Library
- 5500 unique multisamples
- 10,000 samples
- hundreds of additional live recordings
- 2327 Synth Sounds divided into 35 subgroups (Lead-Synths, Bells, Sequencers, 5th, 7th, Filter, Accordion, Atmospheric, Basic Waves, Brutal, China & Asia, Chords, Dance, Detuned, Digital, DX & FM, Dramatic, Dreaming, Effects, Harp, Electronica, Gliding, Kraftwerk-Style, Melody, Metallic, Allround, Organic, Phasing, Power, Ringmodulation, Space & Cosmos, Synthpop, Techno, Unisono, Wavetable)
- 1200 Pads & Atmospheres (divided into 38 subgroups)
- 778 Basses (divided into 39 subgroups)
- 250 Synth-Brass & Real Brass Sounds
- 100 Guitars
- 200 Organs (divided into 11 subgroups)
- 161 Choirs & Voices
- 227 Pianos
- hundreds of effect-sounds
- Bonus-Bank: 170 original vintage string synths from over 20 different original instruments
Mac OS 10.5, 10.6 and 10.7
Min. recommended: Intel Mac 1.8GHz, 1GB Ram
Interfaces: Standalone, AU, VST, RTAS (32bit)
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 32bit & 64bit
Min. recommended: Pentium/Athlon XP 3.0GHz, 1GB Ram