Nitro PDF Reader v126.96.36.199
Nitro PDF Reader - a program to read documents in PDF. The program has a modern, very nice and quite user-friendly interface with support for tabs, includes several viewing of documents integrated into the browser and quickly processes PDF-documents. Among the additional features available tool to convert text and image files to PDF, as well as tools to extract text and images from documents. In addition, there is a set of tools to insert into documents comments, annotations, text and markers.
Key features of Nitro PDF Reader:
- High-speed data processing and create PDF-documents.
- Multiple modes of viewing documents.
- The presence of plug-ins to view the PDF in the browser Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Display thumbnails of PDF-documents in Windows Explorer.
- Support for transparency in PDF-files and standard XFA.
- Low consumption of system resources.
- Availability of tools to extract text and images from PDF-documents.
- Convert text documents and image files to PDF and vice versa.
- Availability of tools to insert into documents comments, annotations, text and markers.
- Support for "hot" keys.
XML Forms Architecture (XFA) enhancements across many areas of Nitro Reader 3
WebDAV fail's to open documents from the Open dialogue
Various other fixes and stability improvements