Sample Modeling The Soprano And Bass Clarinets v1.0.3
Sample Modeling The Soprano And Bass Clarinets v1.0.3 Incl Keygen WiN MacOSX-R2R
WIN: 262MB | MacOSX: 272MB
The Clarinets use samples as a base material, chromatically performed by a professional player over a very wide dynamic range, and recorded with state-of-the-art technology. The resulting timbre is therefore that of the real instrument. But the analogy with a sample based library ends here. The underlying, proprietary technology allows continuous interpolation among different vectors like time, dynamics, pitch and formants. Advanced real time processing techniques yield realistic legato/portamento, vibrato, overblow, ornamentations & trills with phase continuity, constant-formant pitchbends, subharmonics, growl and flutter tongue to be performed in real time.
Mac users do not need a VST Host, since they may directly load any Swam plugin in the built-in DAW GarageBand.
Release Notes v1.0.3:
- Current sample rate displayed
- Added CC#7, CC#10 and CC#91 popup menu to Main Volume, Pan and Reverb Mix
- Optimized vibrato for wind controller bite sensor (pitch bend)
- Improved vibrato controlled by CC
- Improved sound compression (driven by compressor slider)
- Improved randomness
- Improved growl
- Improved modal resonance
- Pitch Bend controls on GUI in decimals
- Pitch Bend down using positive values
- Additional "Instruments"
- Reduced CPU load when GUI is displayed (Mac only)
- Key Noise MIDI CC mapping
- Possible crash on OS X using Russian language