Macro Recorder - the best macro program for Windows. Not just a keyboard and mouse recorder but a powerful automation tool that converts macros to EXE files and more. All recorded keystrokes and mouse activity can be saved to disk as a macro (script) for later use, bound to a hotkey, extended with custom commands or even compiled to an EXE file (a standalone Windows application). This macro recording program will save you a lot of time on repetitive tasks. You can use the Macro Recorder to automate ANY activity in ANY windows application, record on-screen tutorials.
- Easy to try. If the trial period is too short for you - let us know and we'll extend it for you.
- Extremely simple. Macro Recorder features an easy and straightforward user interface. Forget about hours wasted on reading manuals. Start using Macro Recorder in seconds. Just click "Record" with your mouse and perform some activity.
- Flexible. Edit your macros with the built-in full-featured Visual Macro Maker, enjoy the Macro Recorder's full windows-shell integration and scheduling
- Automation software. Insert custom commands and statements into your macros, like: "launch website", "open file", "wait for window", "goto", "shutdown" and many more. Add logic to your macros using the "IF - THEN" statement, "REPEAT X TIMES" statement.
- C# scripting language - you can insert code snippets in C#
- EXE-compiler. Convert your macro to an EXE-file which runs on any windows-compatible computer. To save space and improve performance the resulting EXE file is packed and compressed using the advanced optimization techniques.
- Accessible. Assign your mouse & keyboard macros to hotkeys and run it from any application
- Adjustable. Variable playback speed, macro recording filters, loop macro playback, "stealth-mode" macro recording and more.
- Debug your macros: insert breakpoints, play partially or loop your playback.
- Human-readable macro file format, plain text script easy for editing in external editors
- SMART-Rec mouse recorder technology that optionally records your mouse in relative coordinates
OS : Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/Win7/Win8