Microsoft MapPoint Europe 2013
MapPoint 2013 European Maps gives you the power to visualize sales, competitor and customer data to make better business decisions. Create information-rich maps with your data to show important relationships, identify business trends, and illustrate opportunities. When on the road, get trip routing and turn-by-turn directions to easily plan better trips.
- New - Updated maps along with 2013 version software and refreshed geographic data.
- New - Hotel and restaurant reviews and ratings
- Demographic data - Combine business data with demographics to find and target potential customers, and focus your business decisions
- Integration - Insert maps into the work you do in Microsoft Office
- GPS ready - Create routes and share to your navigation devices1
- Create sales territories - Share performance maps to clearly visualize, analyze, and communicate performance
- Customize map settings - Choose whether cities, highways, local roads and parks show on your map
- Pushpin images - Includes those from previous versions of MapPoint
- Programming - Build custom solutions and Office add-ins
MapPoint helps you streamline your travel:
- Arrive on time.
- Detailed directions-voice and text-prompted-make it easy to follow your route.
- Optimize your trip.
- Quickly calculate mileage, drive time, and expenses in advance.
- Navigate with ease.
- Plan your trip on your PC and then print, or share your route to your navigation devices.1
MapPoint makes it easy to use maps in combination with your Microsoft Office documents:
Seamlessly integrate maps into the work you do in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Office.
- Tell a story, visually.
- Insert maps into Word documents and PowerPoint presentations to illustrate everything from sales performance and customer locations to new business opportunities.
- Tap into existing data sources
- Create maps from data stored in current versions of Office Excel, Office Access, Microsoft SQL Server, or other database sources.
- Extend your business.
- Take advantage of the extensible MapPoint object model to build custom business solutions such as fleet tracking and business intelligence.
1 GPS device sold separately. To share your route with your Garmin device you must export a GPX file to a GPX compatible GPS device. Not all GPS devices are supported.
System requirements: Windows 8 with 2 GB RAM, Windows 7 with 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista with 1 GB RAM, Windows Server 2008 with 512 MB of RAM or Windows XP with 256 MB of RAM (64-bit versions Windows XP and Windows Server excluded); packs for operating systems recommended.
Free space on hard disk: 2.5 GB.
Super VGA (1024 X 768) or higher resolution monitor.
Present on DVD suppl. Soft:
- GPS Drivers
"" is present in a file-MSM18EUR.dll, it must be placed in a folder with the program.