- Easy-to-use user interface
- Supports Video for Windows (*.avi), MPEG-1 (*.mpg), MPEG-2 (*.mpg, *.m2ts, *.mts, *.ts), MP4 (*.mp4), 3D Blu-ray files (*.ssif), Windows Media (*.wmv, *.asf), QuickTime (*.mov), Material Exchange Format (*.mxf), Matroska (*.mkv) and Flash (*.flv)
- Supports photos in mpo, jpg, jps, tif, gif, png and bmp format
- Supports Windows Media Dual Stream files
- Supports separate left/right files
- Supports MXF files of Digital Cinema Packages (DCPs), including XYZ to RGB color space conversion
- Digital Rights Management (for stereoscopic Windows Media files only)
- Playback of any other format supported by third party DirectShow decoders
- Windows Media 7.1 and 5.1 multichannel audio decoding
- Windows Media streaming
- 3D-DVD playback 1
- Live playback from capture devices (TV card, DV camcorder..)
- Built-in video library stores settings for each movie
- Retrieves data from stereoscopic metadata servers
- Import and export of stereoscopic metafiles
- Command line control
- OLE automation
Stereoscopic Player is the only software available which can play 3D-DVDs. However, Stereoscopic Player does not provide its own decoders, so you have to install third party DVD decoders first. The following free decoders are recommended.
- Compatible with Windows Media Center IR remote control
- Synchronized control of external effects via DMX512 (compatible with OpenDMX hardware), serial port and execution of programs and scripts.
- DXVA2-based GPU-accelerated video decoding
Operating Systems: Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, Windows 7, 2012, Windows 8.
H A V E