Ready for Touch
- Out-of-the-box, Kendo UI Web is ready for touch. All Kendo UI Web widgets provide full support for touchscreen devices, such as the iPad, iPhone, and Android, so that your web apps can be used on a wide array of devices with varying input options. Even Kendo UI's drag-and-drop framework is touch-enabled, eliminating the need for you to duplicate quote just to handle mouse and touchscreen inputs.
- For even more native-like UI widgets and experiences on mobile devices, check-out Kendo UI Mobile.
Great UX across devices and browsers (even the old ones)
- A world with only HTML5-enabled browsers can't come soon enough. Until then, you need tools that minimize the pain of supporting outdated browsers and maximize the performance. Kendo UI uses a mix of techniques to enable some HTML5 features in older browsers, and fine-tuned graceful degradation for others. Kendo UI is designed to support all major browsers, including: Internet Explorer 7+, Firefox ESR, Chrome, Safari 4+, and Opera 10+.
Manage rich views and models the MVVM way
Pixel-perfect themes to make your applications look amazing
- Widgets in Kendo UI support themes and styling, via CSS. Kendo UI includes the following 5 out-of-the-box themes: Default, Metro, Black, Blue Opal and Silver. Professional designers create all themes so your apps look amazing even if you don't have a designer on your team. Paired with the rich functionality in all Kendo UI widgets, themes are the fastest way to build professional, usable interfaces without the need for CSS wizard skills.
- Kendo UI themes can also help you style normal HTML elements, like buttons and inputs, so all elements on your page look consistent. Simply use the basic CSS classes provided by Kendo UI and apply a professional CSS theme to your entire page.
Customize themes to match the look & feel of your site and app
- When the out-of-the-box themes are not enough, you can use the ThemeBuilder tool to quickly customize the base styles to perfectly match your site. The simple and intuitive point-and-click configuration wizard makes it a breeze to transform Kendo UI themes, providing you with the CSS or LESS output for use in your site. You can also use ThemeBuilder to modify the styles of Kendo UI widgets as they exist on your site and apps with an easy to use bookmarklet.
Server Wrappers for easy programmability
Automate tests like a Pro
Kendo UI Complete includes the following:
Kendo UI Web 2014.1 318 Commercial
Kendo UI DataViz 2014.1 318 Commercial
Kendo UI Mobile 2014.1 318 Commercial
UI for ASP.NET MVC 2014.1 318 Commercial
OS: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8