S-FRAME Software Inc., developer of structural engineering software solutions used by Structural and Civil Engineering Professionals worldwide, announced the release of S-FRAME Structural Office R11. This release one of the most extensive releases ever delivered by S-FRAME Software. R11 contains significant updates and new functionality to the existing product line of S-FRAME Analysis, S-STEEL Design, S-PAD Design, S-CONCRETE Design, S-LINE Design & S-CALC.
Key features in Structural Office R11 include:
- S-FRAME Analysis & S-STEEL Design are integrated in one common GUI environment
- Brand new Revit and Tekla Structures links that feature improvements in all aspects of the bi-directional capabilities including persistence, objects transferred, user interface, section mapping, and much more.
- A brand new DXF link featuring 3D visualization, fast rendering, ability to select what to import, automatic S-FRAME model group folder creation, and much more.
- For virtually all practical situations, model size limitation has been removed
- New Analysis types: for Quasi-Static, Pushover and Nonlinear Buckling
- New Elastic/Plastic link beam element, four new nonlinear hysteresis materials and support for partial releases and base isolators
- Further performance improvements to our solver engine in the areas of parallel processing and eigenvalue extraction (for both speed and accuracy)
- Implementation of the co-rotational beam element and two new convergence methods for solving the most challenging nonlinear structural problems
- S-STEEL Design supports steel design and code check for each stage in S-FRAME Analysis new Staged Construction module. S-STEEL & S-PAD design support the Hong Kong SUOS11 design code and include the latest CISC and AISC databases.
- S-CONCRETE Design supports concrete column design to Eurocode 2 EN 1991-1-1-2004 and the ability to automatically perform code checking on a large number of columns, beams and shear walls in a batch mode.
- S-CALC 2013 supports new section properties and shapes, multiple languages and menu customization, plus a brand new DXF link.
- All products feature additional enhancements and are delivered with a new licensing system that offers users more flexibility and reliability.