PartitionGuru is a partition management and data recovery program. In addition to traditional MBR partition table, it supports GUID partition table on GPT disks also. In addition to basic partition management functions such as creating, deleting, hiding, formatting partitions, it also provides more powerful functions like lost partitions recovery, deleted or lost files recovery, partition backup, partition clone, disk clone, quick partition, integral size partition, correct and check partition table error, advanced file operation, etc.
It also supports VMware, VirtualBox and Virtual PC virtual disk files. Support IDE, SCSI, SATA drive and USB disk, memory card. Supports FAT12 / FAT16 / FAT32 / NTFS / EXT3 file systems.
Using PartitionGuru you can:
PartitionGuru has powerful disk & partition management abilities, in addition to common functions such as creating, deleting, formatting, renaming and hiding partition, it provides more.
This function is for quickly re-partitioning a hard drive and formatting all its partitions in one step. Just open the Quick Partition dialog by press F6 key and then click the "OK" button, the disk will be partitioned and formatted rapidly. Also called "One Step Partition".
Integral Size Partition
When you create a partition with a size like 10GB, 20GB or 100GB, it will be displayed as 9.99GB, 19.99GB or 99.99GB in the Windows Explorer. It looks like a little defective. The partitions created by PartitionGuru will be real integral partitions.
Backup Partition to Image File
Backup all available data of a partition include all its inner files to an image file. When the partition is damaged for any reasons, it can be restored from the image file.
Backup Partition Table
Although you can recover lost partitions by PartitionGuru most of time, if there is a backup copy of the partition table, you can restore it safely and easily. So it is a good idea to take a backup of the partition table.
Support GUID Partition Style
When the capacity of a disk is larger than 2TB, the disk must be managed by the GUID partition style. PartitionGuru fully support GUID partition style.
10. Fixes a bug that when partitioning GPT drive with the function Quick Partition, the first partition on the MBR partition table converted by PartitionGuru was not 4K sector aligned.
11. Fixes an issue that Erase Sectors worked slowly in DOS.
12. Rectifies a bug that Logical Volume of LVM partition was not shown.
13. Addresses an issue that could not load GPT partition table in some cases.
14. Fixes a bug in DOS version that the function Create New Partition couldn't create required ESP, MSR partitions on GPT disk.
15. Fixes a bug that vmdk file got damaged after files were written to vmdk disk which was divided by 2GB.
16. Fixes a bug that it could not open vmdk disk which was larger than 500 GB and splited by 2GB.
17. Fixes a bug in the function Sectors Copy.
Languages: English, Japanese.
Operating System: Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, XP, Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8, 32 or 64-bit
All above links are interchangable. No password