Polygon Cruncher reduces the number Polygon Cruncher for Autodesk Maya takes place in the Maya graphof polygons of your objects without changing their appearance. You keep all details even at high optimization ratio. You also keep texture information, vertex colors, user defined normals. You protect object borders, material boundaries, UVs seams... You can optimized taking care of the symetry of your objects.
Polygon Cruncher list of features
- Polygon Cruncher is very fast and can handle million of polygons
- It reduces clerverly the number of faces of your model up to 80% keeping all details
- Once optimization has been computed, you can modify the level of details in real time
- It keeps materials UV textures, vertex colors, user normals
- It keep mesh symmetry
- It protects object boundaries, material boundaries, UV seams...
- It includes progressive optimization that first optimize objects with many faces in your scene.
- It offers an OpenGL preview which simplifies optimization control
- It can import/export many 3D formats (collada, xsi, lxo, 3ds, obj, stl, skp...) and performs file update to keep animation, bones, shaders...
- It includes batch optimization module. Optimize a set of files and define the optimization levels you need
- It includes merge faces / weld vertexes features
- The stand alone version allows to use it whenever you need it in a simple way
OS : Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
All above links are interchangable. No password