Lazesoft Windows Recovery offers home users and businesses complete solutions to fix boot problem, retrieve valuable files, Undelete Partition, etc. With easy to use interfaces, you can using Lazesoft Windows Recovery to correct boot problems by yourself avoided reinstall your Windows. No technical background is required.
You can use Lazesoft Windows Recovery backuping your entire Windows system or disk before repair. The most fix operation just need one click and the operation is undoable. If you donot satisfied the fix result, you can just undo it.
Create Recovery CD (bootable) or USB Disk to load
- Lazesoft Recovery Suite is capable of loading completely from a Lazesoft Recovery Suite Live CD, When your operating system is not able to boot, you can boot from it to run recovery tools.
- Support various brands of desktops PC, laptops.
- With WinPE-based and linux-base bootable disk builder, Lazesoft Recovery Suite has best hardware compatibility.
- Support WinPE USB boot disk.
- Fast, easily, natively create PE Recovery Disk on 64 bit of Windows Vista, 7, 2008, 8.
- Improved WinPE Builder New!.
- Improved Media Builder GUI New!.
Fix boot problems with Lazesoft Recovery
- Recover Windows from critical system errors when BSOD or it displayed a black screen.
- Recover MBR even if when a boot virus has corrupted the MBR.
- One Click Repair Windows System Partition Boot Sector
- Recover missing or corrupted Windows system files such as 'ntldr is missing', 'bootmgr is missing', etc.
- Recovery or edit corrupted registry, virus-infected registry key value.
- Edit and Repair Windows boot file boot.ini or BCD
- Rescue Windows XP Vista and Windows 7 32 and 64 bit.
Retrieve your critical data with Lazesoft File Manager
- Access and copy files from computer even if Windows can't start.
- Boot from Lazesoft Recovery Suite Recovery CD or USB Disk to copy files to another local disk.
Registry Editor & Registry Recovery
- View and modify settings of any Windows system registry in the offline mode.
- Auto Recover corrupted registry to Previous Normal State
- After Recovery, you even had an option to Undo the Registry Recovery Operation.
- Recover partition after accidental deletion or partition table damage
- Preview partition files before save it.
- Support FAT, NTFS partition.
- Fully supports Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Fully supports Windows 2008 R2, 2008, 2003, 2000 servers (Only Server Edition)
What's new in version 3.4:
- Improved WinPE Builder
- Improved Media Builder GU
All above links are interchangable. No password