Scene group TBE has released latest version of Ã¢ÂÂMathworks MatlabÃ¢ÂÂ R2015a for Windows.
MATLAB is a high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. The language, tools, and built-in math functions enable you to explore multiple approaches and reach a solution faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages, such as C/C++ or Java.
- MATLAB: Unit test framework for the MATLAB language
- Financial Instruments Toolbox: Calibration and Monte Carlo simulation for Hull-White, Linear Gaussian and LIBOR market models
- Image Processing Toolbox: Image segmentation using active contours, C code generation for 10 functions, and GPU acceleration for 11 functions
- Image Acquisition Toolbox: Kinect for Windows sensor support for acquiring images, depth maps, and skeleton data
- Statistics Toolbox: Support vector machines (SVMs) for binary classification, PCA algorithms for missing data, and Anderson-Darling goodness-of-fit test
- Data Acquisition Toolbox: Support Package for Digilent Analog Discovery Design Kit
- Vehicle Network Toolbox: XCP support for accessing ECUs on CAN bus
- Communications System Toolbox: Sphere Decoder and Constellation Diagram System objects
- Computer Vision System Toolbox: Viola-Jones object detection training, FREAK feature extraction, and other new functions
- DSP System Toolbox: Spectrum Analyzer and Logic Analyzer scopes and triggering of time scopes
- Phased Array System Toolbox: Polarization support, array tapers, and apps for sensor array analysis, waveform analysis, and radar equation calculation.
Download x64:ÃÂ Single_LinkÃÂ ORÃÂ Split
Download x84:ÃÂ Single_LinkÃÂ ORÃÂ ÃÂ Split