Drive Snapshot creates an exact Disk Image of your system into a file, including the operating system, installed programs, your data and all security attributes Ã¢ÂÂ while windows is running and you continue to work. Drive Snapshot it allows you to backup your partition or your hard disk drive and it also can create a disk image of your system. If disaster strikes (a virus, trojan, or hard disk crash), a complete and exact restauration of your system will be possible in only few minutes. The image file can be mounted as a virtual drive, so you can easily restore (or use) single files or directories, using the Windows Explorer, or other program.
- Create Disk Image Backups, while running Windows
- There is no restart (to DOS) necessary. Never.
- Continue your work, while the Backup is in progress
- The new Snapshot technology ensures, that all data are consistent, and reflect the PCÃ¢ÂÂs data at the start of backup. There are no difficulties with opened files. Never.
- This enables a very fast and easy way to backup servers and other computers, that must run 24 hours a day.
- Easy Use and Restore of single Files or directories
- Drive Snapshot creates a virtual drive, containing all your drives data. You may use, compare, or restore these files directly from the Disk Image file.
- This works with any program of your choice, including (of course) the Windows Explorer
- Complete Restore of a disk in case of Disaster
- If a disk is restored to itÃ¢ÂÂs original state, it will be exactly the same as at the time of Backup Ã¢ÂÂ byte for byte.
- Restoring a system partition will require DOS; other drives can be restored using Windows
- Compatible to all Windows file systems (FAT16, FAT32, NTFS)
- Compatible to all Windows RAID Methods
- Very easy and comprehensive command line interface
- This makes automation of regular tasks a breeze.