URET team has released an updated version of “EssentialPIM Pro”.
The Business edition has all the features of EssentialPIM Pro but adds powerful network capabilities for workgroups. You already have all the infrastructure needed to run EssentialPIM Pro Business – it does not require dedicated hardware.
Business Edition Features:
- EssentialPIM Pro Business runs on an industry standard database Firebird, ensuring integrity, security and adherence to open standards. Key features include:
- Easy installation which takes 10 minutes or less to set up
- No need for a dedicated server – EssentialPIM Pro Business Server can run on virtually any machine, and on any version of Windows, most Linux operating systems and MacOS X
- All features of EssentialPIM Pro available to Business users
- Easy sharing of calendars, contacts, tasks, password entries and notes
- Ability to work on the road and synchronize with the EPIM server later, to make all new data available to other users
- Unlimited number of users
- Flexible hierarchy of user rights, including read-only, and eyes-only items