Waking up to headache-inducing buzzers and static-plagued radio stations can now be confined to your past. Alarm Clock Pro enables you to design your daily routine and perform various tasks automatically, such as starting your favorite iTunes playlist!
Features: - Send a text message to a cell phone
- Play an audio or video file
- Loop, fade, and auto-stop media files
- Increase media file playback speed
- Alter media file playback volume
- Loop media files via number or hour count
- Open documents and applications
- Play a web broadcast
- Play an iTunes playlist
- Play a random iTunes song
- Stop, Pause and Resume iTunes
- Open a website
- Send an e-mail with optional attachments
- Compose an e-mail
- Connect and disconnect the modem
- Send a serial command to the modem
- Start or stop the screensaver
- Take a screenshot
- Perform any shell command
- Display and/or speak text
- Bounce the icon in the dock (or flash it in the Taskbar on Windows)
- Display and/or speak a random line of text
- Automatically wake the computer from sleep (by schedule)
- Put the computer to sleep
- Startup the computer
- Shutdown the computer
- Maximize system volume
- Maximize iTunes volume
- Unmute system volume
- And much more...
Version 9.2.8; released on: 2010-05-10.
* Bug Fix: Corrected an issue with the ACPHelper app not launching ACP when alarms are to ring.
* Bug Fix: Relative alarms no longer forget their type on relaunch.