Navicat MySQL is available on three platforms - Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. It can connect users to local/remote MySQL Server, providing several utilitarian tools such as Data/Structure Synchronization, Import/Export, Backup and Report to facilitate the process of maintaining data.
Latest MySQL versions support
• Compatible with any MySQL server version.
• Support of Events.
• Support of Triggers.
• Support of Stored Procedures and Functions.
• Support of Views.
• VARCHAR Data Type support. Value from 0 to 65,535 in 5.0.3 and later versions.
• BIT Data Type support.
• BINARY/VARBINARY Data Type support.
Well-designed user interface
• Virtual Grouping for categorizing your works.
• Customize of connection order.
• Further data are shown in the tree view.
• Provide better vision for users in table grid.
• Well-described Wizard System.
• Support dock windows.
Powerful data management tools
• Form View support.
• Send notification e-mail for schedule task.
• Foreign Key Auto-Completion.
• Data Synchronization support.
• Structure Synchronization support.
• Support of Tables/Views/Stored Procedures/Events Backup and Restore.
• Support of Tables/View/Stored Procedures/Events Data Transfer.
• Build in SQL Console.
• Supports Parameter Query.
• dBaseIII memo support in DBF Import Wizard.
• Run Selected in SQL editor.
• Raw mode setting allows user to view the actual data value which stored in the MySQL database.
• Manage Users.
• Support of HTTP Tunnel.
• Support of Private Key for SSH Tunnel.
• Provide Auto-reconnection for MySQL server.
• Export Registry Record(.reg) via Navicat MySQL.
• Support Code-Completion in Query, View and Event.
• Support New Query - create a query from different databases which are within the same connection.
• Support Views in Query Builder.
• Support of Views Builder.
• Support of setting global Row Height and Column Width in table grid.
• WordWrap for Query and View Editor.
• Provides a short-cut to terminate a running query.
Home Page - http://www.premiumsoft.com/