Navicat MySQL is available on three platforms - Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. It can connect users to local/remote MySQL Server, providing several utilitarian tools such as Data/Structure Synchronization, Import/Export, Backup and Report to facilitate the process of maintaining data.
Latest MySQL versions support
- Compatible with any MySQL server version.
- Support of Events.
- Support of Triggers.
- Support of Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Support of Views.
- VARCHAR Data Type support. Value from 0 to 65,535 in 5.0.3 and later versions.
- BIT Data Type support.
- BINARY/VARBINARY Data Type support.
Well-designed user interface
- Virtual Grouping for categorizing your works.
- Customize of connection order.
- Further data are shown in the tree view.
- Provide better vision for users in table grid.
- Well-described Wizard System.
- Support dock windows.
Powerful data management tools
- Form View support.
- Send notification e-mail for schedule task.
- Foreign Key Auto-Completion.
- Data Synchronization support.
- Structure Synchronization support.
- Support of Tables/Views/Stored Procedures/Events Backup and Restore.
- Support of Tables/View/Stored Procedures/Events Data Transfer.
- Build in SQL Console.
- Supports Parameter Query.
- dBaseIII memo support in DBF Import Wizard.
- Run Selected in SQL editor.
- Raw mode setting allows user to view the actual data value which stored in the MySQL database.
- Manage Users.
- Support of HTTP Tunnel.
- Support of Private Key for SSH Tunnel.
- Provide Auto-reconnection for MySQL server.
- Export Registry Record(.reg) via Navicat MySQL.
- Support Code-Completion in Query, View and Event.
- Support New Query - create a query from different databases which are within the same connection.
- Support Views in Query Builder.
- Support of Views Builder.
- Support of setting global Row Height and Column Width in table grid.
- WordWrap for Query and View Editor.
- Provides a short-cut to terminate a running query.