iClone - a program for creating 3D-animation. In it, users cmogut find ready-made 3D-characters, as well as everything you need to create their virtual living space - clothing, props, scenery. But the most interesting features of the program - use of 3D-characters pictures of real people.
System requirements: Operating System. Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP (With Service Pack 2 or later). Support for 32-bit and 64-bit operating system.
Minimum System Requirements:. Pentium4 2GHz. 1GB RAM. 2GB free hard disk space. Display Resolution: 1024 x 768. Color Depth: True Color (32-bit). Graphics Card *: Support for DirectX 9.0c and Shader Model 3.0. Video Memory: 256MB RAM
Recommended System Requirements: (iClone will have better performance in below recommended environment.). Dual core CPU or higher. 2GB RAM or higher recommended. 2GB free hard disk space or higher recommended. Display Resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher. Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce 8 Series or higher / ATI HD 3000 Series or higher. Video Memory: 512MB RAM or higher recommended. Video card compatible with Pixel Shader 3.0 recommended for optimized visual performance.
Additional Requirements:. 3-button mouse. DirectX 9 and WMEncoder 9 are required for WMV exporting.. Internet connection required for online activation.
In iClone is also a large library of motions that you can specify characters. You can also make images of real people for this patented technology FaceTrix, converting a photo into 3D.
The program interacts well with the editors of 2D-graphics, so goodbye texture editing, as well as the support of 3ds Max or Maya, by which you can create library items for the characters. All scenes can be visualized in real time based on topography, reflection and transparency.
iClone allows you to create any 3D animated projects, and for 3D-screensavers, screensavers for mobile phones and DVD with home video, it fits just fine.
Complete program is a resource pack with models.
Separately, its spread does not make sense - it works only in conjunction with iclone.
Additional information iClone pro 4.3: Features of version iclone pro 4.3: - Photo Realistika 3D models quickly and easily
- Easily create 3D avatars
- Personalize a virtual view, the nature, scale, body, hair, objects, clothes, supplies and structure
- Cartoon motion capture is similar to the reality of dance and natural human motion
- Synchronize music - automatically sync motion to music rhythm
- Editor of the Movement - the creative potential that is not limited to your virtual possibilities when creating a model
- Support 2D/3D scenes
iClone4 Whats New
Faster & Smarter Manipulation. Drag and drop editing from files on your computer or external hard drive.. Gizmo manipulation with 3D Viewer.. Ability to direct your actor or prop with accessory hot key menu in the Director Mode.. Dockable and collapsible Timeline Editor.
popVideo & 3D Video FX. Supports video files (AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, etc.) In any texture channel.. Video layering for background, titling and SFX.. Turn video with alpha channel into popVideo for iClone.. Place video on any surface of 3D objects for 3D video SFX.
Visual Enhancement. HDR (High Dynamic Range) effects.. IBL (Image Based Lighting) effects.. Enhanced shadow map for flexible shading effects.. Particle softness and orientation for realistic SFX.. Rotation-driven spring animation for naturally moving hair and skirts.
Smoother Animation. Motion Path with speed, orientation and editing control.. Transition curve for more natural object movement.. Smoother camera motion for better camera movement.. Full hand gestures with fast motion editing.. Motion reverse.
Built-in Facial Editor. Facial puppeteering *V Use your mouse to select and direct the facial features of your actor as you play back in real-time.. Enhanced G4 bone system with facial bone level morphing and key editing.. Enhanced facial tracks in Timeline for keyframe or motion clip management.
Texture Share & Blending. Decrease file size by using external textures and sharing textures for multiple objects.. Eyedropper and paint bucket for quick texture editing.. Adjust UV map with rotate, mirror, and invert.. Blend textures with different modes: multiply, addition, overlay.
Imports of animated characters from the FBX format and converts them into models with iClone animation. Exports iClone model in OBJ format for editing, modeling and dorisovki in programs such as Zbrush, Photoshop, SketchUp, Blender, 3DSMax, Maya and many others. Maximum access to the best content by importing a free 3D-models from Google 3D Warehouse, or popular character models from libraries DAZ3D and Poser. 3DXchange brings together the best 3D-models for iClone.
What `s New
3DXchange for iClone has been the best way to grow your 3D content library with the ability to import models from Google 3D Warehouse and in. OBJ or 3DS format. The advancements in the all new 3DXchange4 give you the same benefits and more with new features designed for more model editing tools, material editing and access to a world of new content with added support for. FBX 3D models and characters. This new release shows the next level of creativity for users to aggregate, animate and enhance iClone content.
* Easily turn static 3D Models into animated 3D models
* Import iClone native content for re-editing
* Enhance the visual appearance with Normal map, Material and Texture editing
* Customize iClone characters with. OBJ export to sculpt & paint in Zbrush or Photoshop
* Model custom iClone characters with animation & import as. FBX
Real-time iClone Pixel Shader Rendering Preview
* Now 3DX is synced with the iClone4 Pixel Shader for advanced real-time material and multi-texture display, so users can preview or prepare the content in 3DX, and enjoy the same visual result in iClone4.
* We kept the GUI similar to iClone4 and added more tools: redo, undo, iClone hotkey convention, multiple select (Q), drag and drop file import, and texture material assignment.
Re-edit Native iClone Content
* Now users can drag iClone content into 3DX4 and do further editing: Separate object relationships, build parent-child relation, reinitialize the transform value, custom rotation pivot, add additional materiel ID, or do UV assignment to individual 3D elements. Finally, export selected items back to iClone.
Quickly Turn Static 3D Models into Animation-Ready Content
All the tools you need to transform a static 3D model; such as a car, into an animated prop. This process is much more efficient in 3DX4 with the ability to: * Multiple select, Make sub-object, Define pivot location, Export to iClone.
Bring in Animated Characters and Motion Files from FBX Files (PRO only)
* What is FBX? FBX is the Autodesk defacto 3d exchange format between Max, Maya and other 3D tools. FBX contains skin-bone rigged model information and animation data, its a great format for storing animated character data which also being endorsed by Cinema4D, DAZ, Lightwave and SoftImage etc.
* In the past iClone characters can only be designed with 3DS Max, and exported via the iClone Plugin to Max.
* Now with FBX import, users can use Maya or any other tools supporting FBX export to design animated iClone non-human characters, eg. animals, monsters, bird, fish, any skin-boned creatures. Those character can be further key frame pose and animated in iClone via