is a new product, based on VRayScatter technology its designed to work not only with V-Ray but with Mental Ray too. MultiScatter allows VRay and Mentalray to generate huge amount of objects in array.
The support for 64-bit systems allows MultiScatter to create and submit for render, for example, forest or even a city in a blink of an eye. Quick render time generation of objects with optimized RAM management makes process of scene creation as easy as ABC.
* Capability of creation huge amount of objects in array (hundreds of thousands and millions)
* Quick rendertime generation of objects with optimized RAM management
* Random transformations (scale, rotation) of objects in array
* Distribution of objects based on bitmaps or procedural maps
* Scaling of objects based on bitmaps or procedural maps
* Realtime viewport preview of objects placement
* Different types of viewport preview of objects
* Special procedural map the MultiScatterTexture
* 64-bit support
Differences from VRayScatter: 1. Mental Ray support (geometry and Mental Proxy)
2. Not only VrayProxy but any kind of geometry supported
3. Many objects in one Scatter
4. Probability texture for objects "clustering"
5. Multithreading support in all operations including viewports
6. Picking objects directly from a scene
7. Materials, property and animation interactively depended to scene objects.
8. "Help pictures" for new users (possible to switch off).
9. Revolutionary viewport preview mode - points.
10. Diffuse colour or wirecolor preview in viewport.
11. Collision preview in viewport.
12. Converting MultiScatter object to single mesh or instant copied objects.
13. MultiScatter utility.
3ds Max versions: 2008 (no Mental Ray support), 2009, 2010, 2011, all 32 or 64 bit
3ds Max Design : all
V-Ray versions: : V-Ray 1.5 (RC5 -no animated proxy, SP1- SP5), V-Ray 2 - 32 or 64 bit
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, all 32 and 64 bit