MATLAB is the foundation of the entire product family MathWorks is the main tool for solving a wide range of scientific and applied problems in areas such as: modeling facilities and development of control systems, design of communication systems, signal processing, imaging, measurement signals and testing, financial modeling, computational biology, and others.
* Platform, a high-level programming language oriented to the matrix calculation and the development of algorithms
* Interactive environment for developing code, file management and data
* Functions of linear algebra, statistics, Fourier analysis, the solution of differential equations, etc.
* Rich visualization, 2-D and 3-D graphics
* Built-in user interface design to create complete applications for MATLAB
* Tools integration with C / C, inheritance of code, ActiveX technology
* Access to the functions. NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5
System requirements: Disk space: 2GB. Memory: 1-2GB
Date of Release: 2010
Bit depth: 32bit
Compatibility with Vista: only x86 (32-bit)
Compatible with Windows 7: only x86 (32-bit)