The latest version of the famous program for learning foreign languages, Rosetta Stone. Rosetta Stone courses are a combination of images, text and sound. Level increases as the success of the student. The program offers opportunities to study vocabulary and grammar without Drill and translations, thanks to award-winning method Dynamic Immersion (dynamic immersion method). Many times the Rosetta Stone courses are recognized as among the best for the individual lessons. The new version offers an expanded interface, new features, higher quality images than the previous version. Exercises on pronunciation, vocabulary, writing, listening, grammar, delay and give an excellent result.
System requirements: * Windows 2000 or later
* Mac OS 10.4 or later
* 512 MB RAM
* 1 GHz or faster processor speed
* 600 MB free hard-drive space (per level)
* 16-bit sound card
* 800 x 600 display resolution (1024 x 768 recommended)
* Internet or phone connection required for product activation
* Speech recognition feature requires a USB headset microphone (included with purchase)
* 16X CD-ROM Drive (for installation)
Contents: * Rosetta Stone 3.4.5 23,970
* The Rosetta Stone - German - Level 1.iso - drive with the first level
* The Rosetta Stone - German - Level 2.iso - drive with the second level
* The Rosetta Stone - German - Level 3.iso - drive to the third level
* The Rosetta Stone - German - Level 4.iso - drive with a fourth flat
* The Rosetta Stone - German - Level 5.iso - Drive to the fifth level
Course Topics: * The Basics: Nouns, verbs, adjectives, numbers, questions, colors, clothing.
* Friends and Family: Ages, family relations, household items, introductions, landmarks, states, descriptions.
* Work and School: Times of day, greetings, calendar terms, body parts, speaking, personal hygiene.
* Shopping: Buying, selling and shopping; entertainment and sports; merchandise, speed and weight, comparing and contrasting.
* Travel: Destinations, transportation, directions, locations, telling time, distance, cost, weather.
* Past and Future: Tenses, letter writing, school subjects, signs, workplace terms, polite requests.
* Friends and Social Life: Months of the year, arrivals and departures, social interaction, celebrations, meal courses, quality terms, apologies.
* Dining and Vacation: Future tense; terms for art, architecture and music; emotions, places of worship, travel and lodging.
* Home and Health: Terms for home, garden and backyard activities; household items and appliances; terms for strength and physical activity.
* Life and World: Emotions, continents, life milestones, oceans, botanical terms, terms for animals.
* Places and Events: Opinion and judgments, currency exchange and transactions; measurements, household repair tools, culinary terms.
* Talking About the World: Nationalities, governmental leaders, political terms, media terms, business terms, religious terms. Doing things!
* From the Crack folder, copy the file RosettaStoneVersion3.exe in the installation folder, overwriting the original file;
* Set if not already on your computer, any program that allows you to mount disk images - Daemon Tools, NeroImage;
* Mount the disk image with the language level;
* Run the Rosetta Stone;
* In the menu, find the Rosetta Stone, click Add or Remove Languages, and then the Add a Language Level. Rosetta Stone will find your mounted drive and offer to install language. Put.
Version: 3.4.5 23,970
Developer: Rosetta Stone Ltd
Format: iso (disk image)
Platform: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 and MACOS
Audio format (Audio Companion): mp3
Quality Audio (Audio Companion): 192 kbps