Navicat for SQL Server
- a powerful graphical tool for managing and working with databases MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle, Microsoft SQL has a visual interface. It works with all versions of MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL and Oracle, including support for most recent PostgreSQL functions. Has a well-thought-out graphical user interface with easy creation, organization and information-sharing safe and easy way. Allows the user to connect to the local and remote servers MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle, providing a range of tools such as database administration, import and export functions, as well as backup and data transfer. Supports multiple connections for local or remote MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL and Oracle servers. The remote server can run on any Linux, Unix, Mac OS X and Windows platforms.
Features: "Support for the latest versions of MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL and Oracle
"Powerful data management tools
"Built-in SQL Console
"Creating and running SQL queries
"Support for multiple connections for local and remote servers
"Data synchronization and strukktury
"Backing up and restoring data
"Import and export data in formats XLS, CSV, TXT, DBF, and XML
"Support for Unicode
"Sophisticated graphical user interface
Navicat is a multi-connections Database Administration tool Allowing you to Connect to MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL Databases simultaneously Within a single Application, Database Administration to making multiple kinds of Database SO Easy.
combines the Functions of Navicat Other Members. With connections established to different database types, Navicat Premium supports data transfer between MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL. It supports most of the features in MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL including Stored Procedure, Event, Trigger, Function, View, etc.
Navicat enables you to Easily and Quickly Transfer data across Various Database Systems, or to a plain text file with Designated SQL format and Encoding.
Batch job for different kind of databases can also be scheduled and run at a specific time. Other features include Import / Export Wizard, Query Builder, Report Builder, Data Synchronization, Backup, Job Scheduler and more.
Features in Navicat Are Sophisticated enough to Provide Professional Developers for all Their Specific Needs, Yet Easy to learn for new users Who Are to Database Server.
PremiumSoft today announces the immediate release of version 9.1 for the whole NavicatTM family, including: - NavicatTM Premium
- NavicatTM for MySQL
- NavicatTM for SQL Server
- NavicatTM for PostgreSQL
- NavicatTM for Oracle
- NavicatTM for SQLite
Navicat for SQL Server is a new Product introduced. This provides SQL Server users a tool for administering and managing database objects as well as for database migration, data import, export, synchronization, reporting, and more, for SQL Servers.
With the Launch of Navicat for SQL Server, Database Connectivity to Microsoft SQL Server is Also added to Navicat Premium. Navicat Premium unites all Navicat family members for database administration and development, into one powerful and easy-to-use work environment. With the new Navicat Premium version 9.1, users can connect to five of the most common databases including MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL and SQLite within one single application, making cross-database data management very easy.
In addition to the introduction of Navicat for SQL Server, other improvements have been made to Navicat Premium, including: - Support of Microsoft SQL Server (2000 to 2008R2)
- Support of PostgreSQL Server 9.0
- Support of MySQL Server 5.5
- Cross data transfer between SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL and SQLite.
- Enhanced user and role management
- New Privilege Manager
- Improved data synchronization performance with new engine