Directory Printer - A program to print directory listing. Directory Printer can create a list in which to specify completely all the files that are available in a particular folder or a whole disk, and print it. In addition to listing the names and also specify the file size, date and time last modified, file attributes (read-only, hidden, system, archive). List files can be sorted by name, size, date created, last modified, or date of last access.
Features include: * Print file list for single directories or entire trees. When printing trees, the number of levels of subdirectories printed can be specified.
* Choice of fields to print (long and short file name, file type, size, date / time, attributes, version information, image information, MP3 artist / title / duration, MS Word / Excel title / subject / author).
* Sort by name, extension, file type, date / time or attributes
* Prints total number and size of files.
* Option to print summary listing (subdirectories only, without files).
* Option to filter files by date.
* Print in any of three different column formats, using any available font.
* Ability to export to ASCII text, HTML, or comma-delimited files (which can be imported into word processing, spreadsheet or database programs).
* Print preview available.
* As an alternative to the regular listing, a tree view similar to the view in Windows Explorer can be printed.