Is completely installed to your hard drive is 1,14 GB - Europa; 0,99
GB - General Export; 0,72 GB - North America; 1,69 GB - Japan.
Runs on WINDOWS XP SP3, WINDOWS 7 (32bit). At WIN7 (x64) he did not
check. Tablet attached, and the order will find its application in one
of the messages in topic
I will try to describe how to install the most effective manner, so
that no one had any difficulties.
with the installed program, and then simply unzip M60.rar (Base
Europe), M80.rar (Base General Export) , M00.rar (Base Japan) and
M50.rar (base North America), replacing the existing files.
For those who shakes MMC ASA for the first time - will have to do
some more operations:
1) The place to upload a better choice of place of "permanent
residence in the future," for example, drive D:;
files MMCASA M00, M50, M60 and M80;
3) Unzip the archives here - will be set up folders M00, M50, M60
4) If you install the program on disk D: - just copy the file from
the folder ASAMAIN.INI asa_crk in the folder C: WINDOWS, if you choose
not to install the drive D:, as, for example, drive E:, then open the
file ASAMAIN.INI text editor (Notepad, etc.) and replace everything in
it D: to E:. Save the edited file under the same name and once again,
put it in the folder C: WINDOWS;
5) Run the registry file from the folder asa_crkasa_crk - agree with
the addition of information from him on the roster;
Further action by the example MMC ASA Europe:
6) Go to the folder D: MMCASAM60PROG and send it to the desktop
shortcut to a file ASA.EXE;
7) On the re-create the shortcut - right click - properties -
PROJECT: append to the end of the line through the gap M60 - marking
the main program folder (it should be so: D: MMCASAM60PROGASA.exe
8) Rename the shortcut to "MMC ASA Europe";
9) Successively repeat steps on p.6-8 against ASA.exe in folders
M00, M50 and M80, renaming
labels on "MMC ASA Japan", "MMC ASA North America" "MMC
ASA General Export", respectively.
If everything was done according to the description, and no program
installed on the D: drive when you start swearing, do the following:
a) When the program is all the same start at the top left of the
File-Setup window Direcrory of user settigs do to make it
F: MMCASAM60Users - OK (exit Setup) - WHERE IS "F:" - the drive
letter on which you installed the program! "
c) Try again to run the program.