Folder Marker Pro 3.2.0
FOLDER MARKER lets you mark your folders with color-coded and
image-coded icons with one mouse click, which makes them easy to find
and retrieve. Simply select the folder you want to mark, right-click
on its icon, select a color-coded icon from the drop-down menu and it
will be assigned to the folder at once.
Users can take advantage of great customization flexibility. You
can, for example, modify a right-click menu of a folder by adding new
menu items and categories and assigning icons to them. You also have
the ability to add new items to Folder Marker's icon set. Simply drop
an ICL file to the appropriate folder and a new tab with folders from
this file will appear. The user can choose to make folders, customized
with Folder Marker Home, distributable. This means a color-coded icon
remains unchanged even if the folder is copied onto a new computer or
the system has been re-installed. Also, you can apply a selected icon
to all sub-folders in a given folder.
- Folder Marker Home can modify the 'Mark Folder' menu. You can have
your own menu with your own icons, specially made for your personal
needs. It is VERY convenient.
- Folder Marker Home has two additional options for folder icon
changes: "Make customized folder distributable" (portable) and "Apply
selected icon to all subfolders"
- Folder Marker Home can change a folder's color. For this purpose
you have 36 icons of normal, dark and light colors.
- Folder Marker Home can mark folders by priority (high, normal,
low), by degree of work complete (done, half-done, planned), by work
status (approved, rejected, pending) and by the type of information
contained in a folder (work files, important files, temp files,
- Folder Marker Home changes folder icons within a popup menu of the
folders. To mark a folder, you don't even need to run the program!
Moreover, the popup menu contains convenient category submenus.
- Folder Marker Home contains a User Icons tab where you can add an
unlimited quantity of your favorite icons and mark folders with them.
- Folder Marker Home can work with several folders at once and
supports 32-bits icons.