It is a powerful offline browser. A high-speed, multi-threading
website or part of a site including HTML, graphics, Java Applets,
sound and other user definable files, and saves all the files in your
hard drive, either in their native format, or as a compressed ZIP file
reconstructed creating a complete hard drive copy of the site that you
can view at your own pace without being connected to the Internet.
Additionally, BackStreet Browser provides the option of duplicating
and transfer a site to another server.
site, the Resume Session allows you to pick up a session where you
left off after reestablishing your Internet connection. If you wish to
you to revisit a site using new search parameters to make sure you
have the most current files.
In addition to the embedded quick-view browser window in the main
program screen, you can launch your default browser for viewing any
browsing zipped website, so that you don't need to unzip the files to
MAJOR FEATURES OF BACKSTREET OFFLINE BROWSER 3.2 (RELEASED
• Windows 7 support.
• Resume feature to pick up a session where left off.
• Built-in file viewer in onboard browser window to view files
• Option of duplicating the original directory structure of a
• Filters files by URL, size, type, date modified, text.
• User-selectable recursion levels, retrieval threads, timeout and
• Accesses password-protected sites.